We use the world’s premier colon hydrotherapy system, offering a safe and dignified means of cleansing the colon. It is registered with the Food & Drug Administration and the
National Center for Devices and Radiological Health.
All of our Colon Hydrotherapists Are Certified by I-ACT
(The International Association of Colon Hydrotherapy)
What is Colon Hydrotherapy?
Benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy
Colon hydrotherapy (colon cleansing), sometimes called a colonic, is a
safe, hygienic way to cleanse the entire colon (large intestine). We use
an advanced Colon Hydrotherapy system, which is registered with the FDA, because
it enables the client to maintain privacy and dignity at all times.
Colon Hydrotherapy is a gentle infusion of warm filtered water into
the large intestine, using no chemicals or drugs. The warm water helps
to soften, break up, then remove impacted and dehydrated fecal,
mucoid, parasitic and other waste material that layer the intestinal
• Dilutes Toxins within the
• Enhances the Absorption
• Minimizes Absorption of
Toxic Waste Material
• Reduces Stagnation
• Maintains Harmony of
the Intestinal Flora
• Promotes Optimal Health
Health Begins in the Colon
According to “The Ultimate Guide for Cleansing Your Colon, Body
Mind and Home!” by Dr. Edward F. Group III, most disease-causing
toxins enter the body through the intestines and then spread into the
bloodstream. A minor amount also enters through the skin and
respiration. These toxins come from air, food, and water, and
accumulate in the intestines, causing bowel problems as well as
The function the intestines, meaning both small intestine and large intestine or bowels, is so important that it needs to be considered. When
the intestines are “dirty,” the liver also builds up toxins and then the
body starts manifesting symptoms ranging from aches and pains to
cancers and depression.
The reality in Western countries like the United States is that many
people only have a few bowel movements per week and the transit
time of the food averages 24 hours. This problem affects up to 20
percent of the population and explains the prevalence of laxatives,
which actually damage the bowels.
• Removes the built-up matter from the intestinal lining.
• Increases the frequency of bowel movements.
• Makes stools easier to pass.
• Keeps toxins from moving into the bloodstream.
• Speeds up the time between eating and eliminating, removing
toxins more quickly from the body.
What are the benefits of colon cleansing at Holistic Health Solutions of Long Island and how qualified are the colon therapists?
• Certified through I-ACT; (International Association of Colon Hydrotherapy)
• Certification ensures proper training, education & passing of competency level exams
• Capable of assisting you during the cleansing process
• Trained in other holistic modalities which are incorporated into session as needed
• Routinely review your health history
• Able to help you in detoxification goals, dietary & healthy lifestyle
What You Need To Know
1. Is colon hydrotherapy safe?
Yes. In fact, with our advanced Colon Hydrotherapy equipment,
sessions are much safer and easier than
the common enema.
2. Do the treatments hurt? No. In fact
many people report their colon
hydrotherapy sessions as being both
refreshing and relaxing.
3. Can I work directly after having
colon hydrotherapy? Yes. You can
work just as you would after a regular